Fairview/University Research Oversight Committee
The Fairview/University Research Oversight Committee (FUROC) convenes quarterly meetings to monitor and discuss clinical research practices, policies, and procedures across the Fairview health system.
FUROC serves as a body to enhance communication between the University and Fairview, to improve the culture of collaboration, and to create a space to hear and review concerns.
- Brooks Jackson, M.D. MBA, Vice President for Health Sciences, Dean of the Medical School, University of Minnesota
- Beth Thomas, M.D., Interim Chief Medical Officer, Fairview Hospitals
- Vice President for Research, University of Minnesota
- Chief Medical Officer, University of Minnesota Physicians
- Deputy Director, Clinical and Translational Research Institute, University of Minnesota
- Executive Medical Director of Behavioral Services, Fairview Health Services
- Research Administrative Coordinator, Fairview Health Services
- Chief Nursing Executive, Fairview Health Services
- Meeting Summary 06-26-17
- Meeting Summary 04-24-17
- Meeting Summary 12-21-16
- Meeting Summary 10-17-16
- Meeting Summary 08-31-16
- Meeting Summary 04-18-16
- Meeting Summary 02-03-16
- Meeting Summary 09-28-15
Comments or questions about this committee should be directed to Emily Lawrence, firstname.lastname@example.org.