Immigrant Workforce Report
The Committee on Minnesota Workforce and Immigrants is a diverse group of stakeholders from the state, University and private sectors formed to discuss the current and future role of immigration in meeting the needs of Minnesota’s workforce.
Under the leadership of Humphrey School of Public Affairs Dean Eric Schwartz and Office of University Economic Development Executive Director Maura Donovan, the committee commissioned a study by associate professor Ryan Allen to provide a well-researched foundation for such discussions.
- Report: Immigrants and Minnesota’s Workforce Report
- Executive summary: Immigrants and Minnesota’s Workforce Executive Summary
- Related document: Case Studies of Immigrant Integration in Minnesota
- Related document: A Review of Literature on Immigrant Incorporation in the Workforce
- Fact sheet: Immigrants and Minnesota’s Workforce
- News release: UMN report shows immigrants play vital role in future of state workforce
Members of the media, contact Dan Gilchrist, email@example.com.