All IACUC protocols require annual continuing review. To completed your continuing review:
- Log onto eProtocol (https://eprotocol.umn.edu) and select the IACUC tab
- Open the approved protocols by clicking on the tab "Approved Protocols".
- Click on the protocol ID and a pop-up window will be generated with five different options, select the 4th option "Start Continuing Review"
- Answer the questions that are generated once the protocol is opened
- If there are changes to the protocol, please complete an amendment to reflect the changes only after submitting and receiving approval for the Continuing Review.
Please note that in order to complete your continuing review you must have completed the review of any previous amendments as the system can only process one request at a time, either continuing review or an amendment.
If you are not given the options outlined above to start your continuing review, it indicates that your protocol currently has an incomplete draft under "Amendments" or "Continuing Review" or is being reviewed for a previous submission. If you need assistance either completing an amendment or deleting it, in order to complete your continuing review, please contact Dr. Ben Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you need assistance either completing the amendment or deleting it, in order to complete your continuing review, please contact Dr. Ben Clark (email@example.com).
If the project is inactive and you wish to terminate the approval, please notify the IACUC at firstname.lastname@example.org.