From Industry's Perspective: What Makes a Great Research Partner?
Hear directly from a panel of industry representatives about what makes a great academic partner. This panel discussion will include a short introduction by each panelist and discussion driven by audience questions.
- Advice on how to engage a company
- Characteristics of successful academic-industry collaborations
- How to align your proposal with the company’s interests?
- Panel discussion
Who Should Attend: Faculty, Researchers, Post-docs, Grad students interested in learning more about how to collaborate with a company
Moderator: Leza Besemann (Technology Commercialization)
- How companies view academic partnerships
- Attributes of a great collaborator
- How to engage the represented companies