Mini-Webinar: Technology Commercialization 101
You know the potential applications and impact of your research better than anyone. Come learn how to move your work from the academic setting out into the world.
University of Minnesota Technology Commercialization facilitates the protection and transfer of UMN innovations to external companies (both established and startup) for the development of new products and services that benefit the public good and generate revenue for further research.
By working with Tech Comm, you and your lab can:
- Protect your innovations
- Get access to resources to develop, market and license your research
- Make connections in industry and learn how to productively partner with them
- See your work make an impact and improve society
- Get support launching a startup
- Potentially even receive financial compensation!
In this mini-webinar, you will be introduced to the Tech Comm office and learn about what we do well and how to effectively work with us. This event was designed with researchers who are new to technology commercialization in mind, but it is open to anyone at any stage of their career who is interested in learning more.
This is a virtual event, presented via Zoom meeting. Information about how to join the webinar will be included in the registration confirmation.