Your Input Needed: Minnesota Geospatial Priorities Survey
The MN Geospatial Advisory Council (GAC) is defining statewide geospatial priorities for 2019, and we need your input. The GAC is asking members of the Minnesota geospatial professional community to respond to a short survey about geospatial needs. The survey will be open through November 6.
Why does the GAC create priorities?
- To create a voice for the Minnesota geospatial community
- To direct work plans of the GAC and its committees
- To recommend priorities to MnGeo
- To allow other organizations to compare priorities and align efforts
- To inform outreach and policy related efforts
- Having clear direction helps motivate people to participate