Who We Are
The Council of Research Associate Deans (CRAD) reviews and provides guidance on research-related policies and initiatives and serves as a forum for the University's research colleges to exchange information.
The council has been charged to:
- Bring for consideration and discussion environmental factors and changing conditions that could impact achieving research goals
- Recommend approaches to take advantage of opportunities and meet challenges of the University’s research infrastructure
- Recommend, review, or concur in changes to internal policies and practices
- Exchange information on resources, collegiate best practices, and strategic strengths and direction to help inform strategic decisions
- Promote the breadth and depth of our faculty’s research, scholarship, and creative activity