2020 HRPP Quality Assurance (QA) Annual Report
The following was sent as an email to systemwide VPs, deans, department heads, and chairs by the Office of the Vice President for Research on April 29, 2021:
Dear VPs, Deans, Department Heads, and Chairs:
The Quality Assurance (QA) program’s 2020 Annual Report is now available on the Human Research Protection Program's (HRPP) QA Reports web page. This QA report provides an overview of the QA program’s activities during the reporting period, including:
- Evaluation of investigator performance
- Summary and trend analysis of audit findings from 2018 to 2020
- Processing complaints, concerns, and questions received
- Reporting on the work of HRPP
Results of investigator performance evaluations and other feedback are integrated into education, training, and quality improvement throughout the University.
This report is distributed to:
- Institutional Official (Vice President for Research)
- Deputy Institutional Official (Associate Vice President for Research)
- Department Heads and Chairs
- Research Associate Deans
- Fairview Research Administration
- Gillette Research Administration
- Research Compliance Office
- IRB and QA Leadership Committee
- HRPP Advisory Committee
- HRPP Management
- Published on the HRPP website
The HRPP is committed to protecting research participants, upholding the highest ethical standards of research, and improving our human research practices and oversight at every step.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-2431.
Assistant Director, Quality Assurance, Human Research Protection Program