The following was sent as an email to systemwide VPs, deans, department heads, and chairs by the Office of the Vice President for Research on March 18, 2022:
Dear VPs, Deans, Department Heads, and Chairs:
The Quality Assurance (QA) program’s 2021 Annual Report is now available on the Human Research Protection Program's (HRPP) QA Reports web page. This QA report provides an overview of the QA program’s activities during the reporting period, including:
- Evaluation of investigator performance
- Processing complaints, concerns, and questions received
- Reporting on the work of the QA program
Results of investigator performance evaluations and other feedback are integrated into education, training, and quality improvement throughout the University.
This report is distributed to:
- Institutional Official (Vice President for Research)
- Department Heads and Chairs
- Research Associate Deans
- Fairview Research Administration
- Gillette Research Administration
- Research Compliance Office
- IRB and QA Leadership Committee
- HRPP Advisory Committee
- HRPP Management
- Published on the HRPP website
The HRPP is committed to protecting research participants, upholding the highest ethical standards of research, and improving our human research practices and oversight at every step.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com or 612-624-2431.
Assistant Director, Human Research Protection Program