As of January 25, 2023, most proposals to NIH now require the inclusion of a data management and sharing plan at time of proposal. While detailed information from NIH is expected to continue to emerge throughout 2023 and even beyond, there is already a wealth of information available on this topic.
- Memorandum dated January 25, 2023 from Pamela Webb and Shannon Farrell
- NIH Data Management and Sharing Plan Policy
- UMN Libraries Research Data Services
- NIH Budgeting for Data Management and Sharing
- NIH Data Management & Sharing FAQs (Note budget guidance in Section F)